Bermuda-based Sirius Group has announced numerous business segment leaders and also the launch of a Global Management Committee.
The firm states that these enhancements are designed to unify its global operating structure, while at the same time elevate and empower some key leaders of its business segments under the Sirius Group brand.
According to Sirius, these leaders will be responsible for supporting long-term business goals, coordinating global client relationships and exposures, and drive recruitment for their respective business segments.
The business segment leaders include:
- Monica Cramér Manhem – President, Global Reinsurance.
- Jan Onselius – Chief Underwriting Officer, Global Reinsurance.
- Warren J. Trace – President, North America Reinsurance and Deputy Chief Underwriting Officer, Americas.
- Patrick Chamberland – Executive Vice President, International Reinsurance.
- Dan Wilson – President, U.S. Specialty Insurance.
- Neal Wasserman – President, Global Runoff Solutions.
- Stuart Liddell – Global Head of Life, Accident & Health.
The company has also launched a new Global Management Committee, which it says will be comprised of business leaders and executive officers of Sirius, and will have a focus on “underwriting comes first.”
- Tom Leonardo – Head of U.S. Accident & Health.
- Ian Sawyer – Head of Casualty Reinsurance.
- Robert Harman – Managing Director, Sirius International Managing Agency (Lloyd’s Syndicate 1945).
- Simon Acland – Chief Underwriting Officer, Sirius International Managing Agency (Syndicate 1945).
- Martin Hamrin – Manager, Group Underwriting Analytics and Chief Portfolio Officer, Reinsurance.
- Lars Andersson – Financial Reporting, Global Reinsurance.
- Gene Boxer – EVP, Chief Strategy Officer & Group General Counsel.
- Ralph A. Salamone – EVP, Chief Financial Officer.
- Jeffrey W. Davis – EVP, Chief Actuary & Chief Risk Officer.
- Beth Boucher – Sirius Group’s incoming Chief Information Office.
Kip Oberting, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Sirius Group, commented: “Sirius Group’s franchise is unique because of our local relationships with clients, which span the globe.
“The changes we are announcing today are a key part of our push to unify our global operating structure, and enable our teams to more cohesively serve our clients and build partnerships under the global Sirius Group brand. This supports our growth. I am as excited as ever about the future of our company.”