With less than a month to go until the start of the new conference from Reinsurance News and our sister publication, Artemis, we’ve released a run-down of the discussions you can expect to see at this week-long event.
Prospectus 2021 brings together our two publications to address issues relevant to both the traditional and alternative reinsurance capital markets at an important time for the industry.
Scheduled for November 12th to 18th 2020, all conference sessions will be held live and virtually online, then available to our registrants and attendees on-demand going forwards as well.
In association with our headline sponsor, Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA), the conference will look to place both sides of the market equally, focusing on the most important topics as the sector heads towards the key January 1st, 2021 renewal season.
The agenda (listed below) will contend with key market issues such as the global pandemic, the active hurricane season, and a hardening market environment.
NOVEMBER 12TH (THURSDAY):
- Panel discussion: COVID-19 outlook for the re/insurance & ILS industry (9am ET / 2pm UK).
- Keynote speech: Peak catastrophe perils and the climate factor (11am ET / 4pm UK).
NOVEMBER 13TH (FRIDAY):
- Panel discussion: What matters for Chief Investment Officers going into 2021 (11am ET / 4pm UK).
NOVEMBER 16TH (MONDAY):
- Panel discussion: Terms & Conditions – the need for precision (9am ET / 2pm UK).
- Panel discussion: Capital – Constraints, fundraising successes and challenges (11am ET / 4pm UK).
NOVEMBER 17TH (TUESDAY):
- Keynote speech: The Four Horsemen of 2021 (key reinsurance risks that won’t go away) (9am ET / 2pm UK).
- Panel discussion: Secondary perils and climate risk (11am ET / 4pm UK).
NOVEMBER 18TH (WEDNESDAY):
- Panel discussion: Renewal negotiation update (9am ET / 2pm UK).
- Panel discussion: Outlook 2021 – A more efficient marketplace? (11am ET / 4pm UK).
More than 1,000 people have already registered for Prospectus 2021 and space is running low, so get your ticket soon to ensure you can attend live.
The word “Prospectus” is taken from the latin for forward (pro) and look (specere), also meaning to view or prospect ahead, so we feel this sets the right tone for a constructive conversation at this key point in the year.
The first edition of Prospectus 2021 will be held virtually, but as soon as we are able to the conference will be in person.
The event will follow the model of our successful Artemis ILS Asia 2020 conference in July, of which over 1,200 people have now watched sessions from.
Registration is now open so please visit the Prospectus 2021 website to learn more and sign up for free to attend.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for brands looking to reach our wide, global audience of insurance, reinsurance and ILS market participants, investors and interested parties. Please contact us for more details.
Our sponsors so far:
Reinsurance News has over 150,000 unique readers on an average month, while our ILS focused sister publication, Artemis, has more than 55,000. Between the two we have an unparalleled reach into senior insurance, reinsurance and ILS market decision makers, as well as to the investor communities that matter to both sides of the marketplace.
Position your company as thought-leaders in front of this global and senior audience, or just benefit from promoting your brand to our combined readership, with Prospectus 2021. Contact us for more details.