Specialist London-based insurer Beazley has launched a suite of cyber risk management services for international policyholders, designed to help mitigate the risk of a cyber breach occurring.
Beazley notes that today, preparing for and preventing cyber breaches are inseparable from insuring a cyber loss, calling on organisations to protect themselves on all fronts.
The specialist insurer underlines its full commitment to cyber protection with the addition of a full suite of cyber risk management services for international policyholders, which have been designed to help mitigate the risk of a breach occurring.
Beazley explains that this includes pre-breach and risk management services selected and managed by the firm’s dedicated internal Beazley Breach Response (BBR) Services team.
Beazley’s cyber-risk management suite available to international policyholders, includes:
- Unlimited access to Beazley’s owned and managed risk management portal, beazleybreachsolutions.com.
- Unlimited access to online on-boarding information.
- Personalised on-boarding sessions are available for policyholders who meet minimum premium thresholds.
- On-site incident response workshops for policyholders who meet minimum premium thresholds.
- Unlimited access to KYND to monitor cyber risks and alert the policyholder of new and potential risks as they arise.
- Discounted access to data protection officer (DPO) services through HewardMills.
- Cyber policyholders who meet a minimum premium threshold will be able to select from either a cyber assessment or a supplier cyber review conducted by KPMG.
- Discounted security awareness training and resources by KnowBe4, a leading provider of security awareness training and simulated phishing tools.
- Preferred rates for DAC Beachcroft’s interactive Breach Response Planner incident response planning tool.
- Discounted rates for the FireEye Email Security product offering.
Raf Sanchez, international BBR Services manager at Beazley, commented: “Our BBR Services team is on the front line assisting our policyholders with incidents each day. We recognise that helping them to prevent these incidents in the first place is a critical benefit to their organisations and we have therefore developed this suite of cyber risk management services to protect our policyholders on all fronts.
“We intend to continually review and update our services to reflect changes in risks that we see in order to better protect our policyholders.”